4) Sharing Information That You Provide With Others.
一道本不卡免费高清Generally we do not give or sell your information, including your personally identifiable information, with outside companies except in the following situations:
- Blogs and Online Communities. You may choose to submit information as part of a blog or online community offered by Chamberlain. Any information you choose to post, including personally identifiable information, may be available generally to the public, or to other members of the blog or online community.
- Subcontractors. We may share your information with subcontractors that provide us with services. These services may include, but may not be limited to, helping to provide services that you request, helping to create or maintain our databases, helping to research and analyze the people who request services or information from us, helping to provide marketing or solicitation materials for our products or services, and/or helping to process payment card information. In order to provide these services or business operations, your information may be transferred outside the country in which you are based to other locations, including the United States, which may have different levels of data protection.
- Law Enforcement. We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your information to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your information may protect the rights, property or safety of you or another person.
- Permitted by Law. We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with governmental entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Transfers. In the event that Chamberlain, or substantially all of Chamberlain’s assets, are acquired, your Information will be transferred to the acquiring entity. In such a situation, you will be provided with notice that a transfer of your Information is imminent, and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out of the transfer of your information.
5) Do Not Track Signals.
Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Behavioral Advertisers section.
6) Behavioral Advertisers.
We may participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser, pixel tags or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites or in email communications to you. We do participate in the Google Analytics feature Google Display Network Impression Reporting as well as the Neustar AdAdvisor® service. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site. If you would like to opt-out of third-party behavioral advertising that collects information on your use of this website, you can do so by visiting the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the . You can opt out of the Neustar AdAdvisor® service by going to .
7) Children (age 17 and under).
All persons age 17 or under must ask for and receive their parents’ or guardian’s permission before sending any information about themselves to Chamberlain or to anyone online or over the Internet. Parents or guardians of persons age 17 or under must send us an e-mail indicating their approval of the child’s participation in any of the services/resources that require collection of personal information on our websites.
Any information collected by Chamberlain from children is used for the sole purpose of delivering the requested service/materials. If you have a question, or would like to review or delete your child’s personally identifiable information, contact us via one of the methods listed at the bottom of this statement.
9) Third-party websites.
Any links to third-party websites on Chamberlain sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Chamberlain site. Chamberlain does not review all third-party sites, nor does it control or assume responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any of these sites. Thus, Chamberlain does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access a third-party site linked to a Chamberlain website, you do so at your own risk.
10) How can you correct your information?
11) How to contact us, and how we may contact you.
Chamberlain University, LLC
3005 Highland Parkway
Downers Grove, IL 60515-5799
Toll-Free: 888-556-8CCN (8226)
If Chamberlain is required to provide you with notice of a particular event or incident, we will send you that notice by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
12) Changes to this Policy.
一道本不卡免费高清This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth below. Chamberlain may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our website, at 720pvkizle.com/privacy. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our website, or by emailing registered users at the most recent email address they provided.
一道本不卡免费高清Last revised on May 1, 2017.